One of Greater Cincinnati's Fastest Growing Businesses
In 1987, Marketing Support Services, Inc. began fulfillment services in the basement of our founder's New Richmond, Ohio home. Four expansions later, we moved into our present hub facility with nearly 100,000 square feet of office, processing and warehousing space. In 1998, MSS was honored with the Cincinnati Business Courier's Pinnacle Award, recognizing our company as one of the fastest growing businesses in Greater Cincinnati.
Through all of our successful expansions and awards, we have remained true to our original vision of delivering to each of our customers the highest personal service and excellent value, no matter how small or large the job.
From our roots in Traditional Services, we've quickly advanced to the forefront of computerized technologies that provide you with Web based solutions, bulk fulfillment, database management, real-time lead processing and tracking, mailing services, inbound/outbound call center, on-demand printing, and warehousing of both traditional and premium items. When you are ready for our state-of-the-art solutions, we're already there, experienced and prepared to help you with next-level technology to fit present and future opportunities.
Question: If you could find an experienced partner with a complete range of marketing solutions that meet your needs and the needs of your customers, reduce operating costs and strengthen capability, would you be interested?
We thought so. Give us a call. Our experienced teams are ready to help you with your next marketing project.
• To find ways to reduce our Carbon footprint
• To increase our recycling efforts
• To promote and encourage others in the effort to protect the environment
Our mission is to reduce our carbon footprint by protecting our natural resources. To show our commitment to our mission we’ve implemented a “Green Team” that meets on a weekly basis to discuss ways to continue our preservation efforts. The “Green Team” worked together to become “Green Office Certified” so that our team members and business partners would realize that we truly value and care about the environment and its natural resources. We also continually pass along tips to help encourage our team members to become more eco-friendly in their every day lives.
MSS Green Initiative steps include:
• Recycle paper waste from printing
• Document procedures to turn off lights throughout building at night and over the weekends
• Using vendors who are Government Certified, Green Seal Certified, FSC Certified
• Added paper recycle bins throughout facility – desk side paper recycle containers and secured recycle bins throughout facility
• Recycled old cell phones
• Recycle desktop print cartridges
• Recycle inkjet and laser cartridges
• Motion sensor lights in offices
• Energy efficient fluorescent lighting throughout facility
• Switched digital print stock to recycled paper
• Weekly green facts and helpful tips relayed to employees
• Utilize green friendly cleaning supplies
• Green Aware
We have Direct Marketing Association Certified professionals on staff.
MSS is 1 of only 11 Fulfillment companies nationally to receive the prestigious Mailing and Fulfillment Service Association accreditation. This program was in development for 7 years by fulfillment industry leaders to help companies assess overall fulfillment operations. The accreditation criteria is based on 168 unique industry elements and the accredited companies have an obligation to uphold the highest business standards in the fulfillment community.